The intensive class will provide an educational sanctuary for you and your partner to be well prepared and deeper connected for labor and birth. Specific tools, techniques, and current research accompanied by videos, curriculum handouts, and music will assist learning and embodiment of the methods explored. From the importance of Informed Choice and Decision Making to Active Labor and Pushing Positions, you will be ready to birth your baby!
LEARN + DO . . .
- Signs and Stages of Labor, Birth, Pushing and Skin on Skin Basics
- Emotional, Physical Support Techniques and Comfort Measures
- Medical Procedures and Interventions, Pain Medications and Options
- The Khefri Method: Relaxation of Body & Mind, Breathing & Movement Techniques
- Birth Plan Preparation
- Breastfeeding and Skin to Skin at the Hospital or Home
- The Newest Research and Handouts on Evidence Based Birth Practices
Space is limited + pre-registration is a MUST | $225/couple
Khefri is a childbirth and prenatal yoga specialist. She will bring you the most up to date information on current childbirth practices. With over 14 years experience as a birth doula, certified lactation counselor, certified prenatal yoga teacher, post-partum doula, infant care specialist and childbirth educator. She loves to help women and their partners prepare for birth, care for their infants, breastfeed successfully and recover holistically in the post-partum period.
REGISTER via happy baby's Mindbody link below or PLEASE CALL the studio at 424-218-9774 or email Brandi at brandi@happybabyLA.com.